2014-04-10

The dumped list of new shows for Spring, 2014.



These are the titles I either flat out refuse to watch or stopped partway through the first episode.

No Game, No Life – NEET siblings, Sora and Shiro are sucked into a real life gaming reality.
    I am really tired of all of these shows coming out that deal with people getting sucked into MMORPG’s.  Plus, gratuitous 11 year old panty shots 5 minutes into it?  Seriously?  Fuck you Japan, fuck you.



Is the Order a Rabbit – I really don’t know what this one is about other than appearing to be an entire series set up to create semi-plutonic moe school girl cosplay fantasies.  PASS.



The Irregular at Magic High School – Following 90-ish years of war, destruction and technological advances, science has been crafted to allow special people the ability to use magic.  Two siblings begin attending a prestigious magical school to become soldiers or something…for Japan…cus even after WW3 when most of the world is grouped into a few conglomerate countries Japan is a small independent island nation.

    OK, I don’t get into much fantasy, I don’t like steam punk and I have little regard for blatant cosplay fodder.  And Japan would have totally tried to annex most of eastern Asia in another global conflict, so don’t pretend you haven’t tried time and time before people!!



Haikyu – The ganbatte adventures of a high school volleyball team!   I don’t watch shonen sports titles.



Chaika the Coffin Princess – A loli-con dragging around a coffin…wasn’t that just done in A Sunday Without God?  Pass.



Blade and Soul­Again, I don’t dig fantasy anime.



Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to – This one I am not sure if I will continue watching.  It’s a short episode series about a perverted manga-ka and his cute female assistants who help him make his ecchi manga.  The ero-ge driven otaku suck has truly come full circle.


Kamigami no Asobi - A girl is transported to a school/world full of bi-shonen gods.  It really seems like a reverse harem, shonen-ai female gal-ge fantasy.  I'm pretty sure there's a shit ton of BL dojinshi that exists for this series.


No comments: